I bet you have heard or watched in YouTube the Oprah Church. It is not actually a physical church where believers congregate to worship, rather the beliefs that Oprah, with the help of Eckhart, are propagating.
I read that these are the core beliefs.
1. Who you are requires no belief.
2. Heaven is not a location but refers to the inner realm of consciousness.
3. The man on the cross is an archetypal image. He is everyman and every woman.
The teachings are:
1. My mind is part of God's. I am very holy.
2. My holiness is my salvation.
3. My salvation comes from me.
4. Let me remember that there is no sin.
5. Do not make the pathetic error of clinging to the "old rugged cross".
6. The only message of the crucifixion is that you can overcome the cross.
Wow! Years ago, Oprah even denied that Jesus is the only way. She said that there are millions of ways to God. She said that at age 27, while, attending a Baptist Church Sunday service, she was jolted into another realm of doubt and belief when the pastor said that God is a jealous god.
At age 27, Oprah was not Oprah as she is now. She had no money nor fame. Is it possible that she made a deal with the dark force? Something like: Make me famous and rich and I will dedicate the rest of my life bringing about the fall of your arch enemy, Jesus! Ummm... not!
I have not been watching Oprah though.