Friday, September 19, 2008

My friend called me yesterday. She is an insurance agent from one of the top international insurance companies that is currently having problems with its finances. She presented a term life insurance quote to daughter # 1 in April this year and because I know the value of having an insurance policy, I prodded my daughter to get one. The problem is in Canada, not here, my friend said. What can I say? Daughter #1 had made two payments already. I don't know if I should advise my daughter to terminate her policy now or just wait a while. What do you think?
Posted by desperateblogger On 9/19/2008 09:38:00 AM No comments

0 special thoughts:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube


Blog Archive


Grab My Badge

Pinay Mom Blogs


Powered by FeedBurner

First Commenter Club
Mom Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Blog Directory
Listed on: Blog Directory
Cavite Province Websites


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

    Vistor Locations

    Million Dollar List

    I'm # 608
    Get listed at

    Alexa Site Rank

    Powered by Blogger.